- Complete one registration package per studio, per convention.
- Studio and individual registration is accepted. To register as an individual, fill out the Individual Registration on the registration form.
- Registration forms can be scanned/emailed, faxed, or mailed.
Please note that our mailing address has changed:
#107, 16398 64 Ave, Surrey, BC V3S 6X6
- Please send registrations in one format only (email, fax, or mail). Emailed & faxed registrations are accepted only if paying by credit card. Emailed or Faxed registrations will not be used as holds for mailed registrations en route.
- Registrations are accepted on a first come, first serve basis.
- Registration is not guaranteed until all forms and payment have been received.
- To avoid late registration fees, registrations must be received by the early registration deadlines, not postmarked.
- Please note: Late fees will apply to registrations that are received, but not processed by the early registration deadline due to NSF cheques or declined credit cards. A $20 service charge will be applied to NSF cheques.
- Registrations must be received at least one week prior to each convention to insure adequate processing time. If registering less than one week prior to the convention, please register at the hotel/convention site. Registrations will be accepted at the convention, providing space is available.
- Confirmations & Receipts will be available 3-5 days prior to each event via email. All other convention details will be posted at www. triplethreatdance.com on corresponding city page.
- Prices are in Canadian dollars and include applicable taxes. Refunds will not be granted.