Rates & Discounts
All rates in CANADIAN DOLLARS and taxes are included.
Full Convention - 2018 rates
Junior $240 (early) $265 (late)
Intermediate $260 (early) $285 (late)
Senior $260 (early) $285 (late)
Teacher/Studio Owner $260 (early) $285 (late)
Junior $165 (early) $180 (late)
Intermediate $180 (early) $195 (late)
Senior $180 (early) $195 (late)
Teacher/Studio Owner $180 (early) $195 (late)
*One-day rates available, space permitting. Please contact our office for further details. May not be available for all conventions.
Ultimate Threat Solo Challenge
Senior and Intermediate dancers only.
$100 (early) $125 (late)
Weekend Pass $30 (Can be purchased in advance)
One Day Pass $20 (Sold only at convention)
Ultimate Threat Show Tickets
$10 Adults $5 Youth (6 - 16 years)
5 yrs & under - FREE!
(Tickets can be purchased at the convention - show is on the Saturday night)
Qualify for up to 5 teachers FREE!
10-20 participants 1 Teacher Free ($260.00 value)
21-30 participants 2 Teachers Free ($520.00 value)
31-40 participants 3 Teachers Free ($780.00 value)
41-50 participants 4 Teachers Free ($1040.00 value)
51+ participants 5 Teachers Free ($1300.00 value)
- To take advantage of Discounts, all participants must be registered on the same form by the early registration deadline.
- Teacher Discounts will not be applied to late entries.
- Teachers may be counted to determine above discount, but one-day/class participants, scholarship recipients, or Observers may not be counted.
- Registrations cannot be combined from multiple cities to achieve Discounts.
- If a teacher is a parent of a participant & the Teacher Discount is taken, the family discount may not be used.
- Discounts cannot be combined with Family or Multiple City Discounts.
- Immediate family members may apply to receive a
10% discount on each participant’s convention fees. Discount does not apply to One-Day/Class, Observer, Ultimate Threat, or Future Threats fees. Proof of relationship required only if requested. When completing forms, write ‘FD’ next to each immediate family member’s name.
- This discount cannot be combined with Teacher Discounts.
- To use a Triple Threat tuition scholarship, please check the corresponding box along with the appropriate level box on the Convention Registration Form.
- A copy of your scholarship certificate must be sent in with registration form.
- Scholarships are non-transferable and expire on December 2, 2018. Scholarships have no cash value and are not valid towards Ultimate Threat entries or merchandise.
- Do not include scholarship recipients when determining Teacher/Convention Fee Discounts.